Some highlights of the 30-year, $60.5 billion dollar financially-constrained plan include:
- $21 million dollars for scoping studies along key transportation corridors
- $230 million for safety-enhancing programs and projects
- $91 million to continue ARC’s award-winning Livable Centers Initiative (LCI) program in support of PLAN 2040’s sustainability goal
- $2.1 billion for congestion relief through coordinated expansion of transit and managed lanes facilities
- $229 million for cost-effective traffic control and operational projects such as corridor signalization upgrades
ARC will accept public comment from May 20 to June 20. You can comment in any of the following three ways:
- Attend the public hearing during the May 25 ARC Board meeting. Sign up between noon and 1 p.m. for the comment period, which begins at 1 p.m.
- Particpate in our sixth and final online public meeting at your convenience between now and June 20. Review the facts and take a few minutes to give ARC your thoughts or to ask questions. This online public meeting is available 24/7.
- Make comments or ask questions by calling 404.463.3272 or emailing PLAN2040@atlantaregional.com.